India’s first data driven social platform to enhance child growth and development during the critical stage of child development from birth date till 5 years!
Caring For Your Little One's Ears
1. Always use drops instead of cotton swabs to remove wax.
2. Double check first what is inside the ears before cleaning.
3. If you suspect something strange visit the doctor.
4. Clean the outside and behind the ears.
5. Use earplugs as a barrier against water.
6. After tub time, dry ears and put few ear drops to dry up water and kill bacteria.
7. Use antibiotic ear drops if suggested by the doctor.