Do Not Feel Bad About Leaving Your Kid And Going To Work
The beginning of your child’s life does not need to signal the end of your professional life. Whether you are working for your career development or due to the financial constraints, you should be proud of yourself that you act as a role model for your kid – a strong, confident and independent figure.
1. When you do have to join work, do not feel upset, guilty, or stressed; go with a relaxed attitude. Children look up to their mothers as a figure who carries herself well and it gives them good feeling about themselves and their mother.
2. Your kid becomes independent from a very young age and organises himself well. With his mother not around him all the time providing him the protective environment for growth, he will very soon learn to handle himself well through the thick and thin of life.
3. Do not try to compensate for your absence by pampering or showering your child with gifts. Just because you work, do not feel obligated to become your child's slave when you are at home.
4. Working mothers feel better of themselves and this good feeling about themselves makes them feel positive. This positivity is passed on to children. A child is like a sponge who absorbs whatever is there around him.
5. Being a working mother you are more in touch with the outside world and know well what’s going on in the world and are able to guide your children in a much better way. As your childr grows up, you are able to connect better with your kiddo by being open to new ideas and ideologies at the mental plane.
6. At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parent.