Do Not Let Your Kid Feel Different From Others Because Of Their Mental Abilities
Your kid might be different from other kids in his habits and abilities but you should never compare your child to others and demean him in anyway. Just encourage him for his good work and even if he fails, make sure that you take out time to appreciate his efforts.
1. As a parent, you should never compare your kid to others.
2. Give your child your full support and encouragement to grow ahead with confidence.
3. If he asks about the abilities of other kids then explain him why he is different from other kids and there is nothing wrong in that.
4. Also, encourage the feeling of empathy in your child and do not make him feel superior t other kids if he is good at something.
5. He should always respect other kids and feel equal for them while he is with them.
6. Never let your kid feel left out for any reason as this might harm his psyche and this might have a negative effect on his personality development.
You are a role model for your child, so you need to encourage your child to do good and even if he fails or do not meet the expectations then always encourage him to do good in life. Also, never let the feeling of negative thoughts flow in him for any given reason and clear up his doubts when in need. Your child should feel comfortable with other kids and should be confident to handle any situation.