How To Prevent Your Child From Mosquito Bites
Mosquito bites are a nuisance for your toddler. They not only cause itchiness but also transmit many diseases. Here are some methods to reduce your child's likelihood of having mosquito bites:
1. Apply kids friendly mosquito repellent.
2. Make sure your child wears full sleeves top and full length pants.
3. Make a good judgment of when and where your child should play to avoid mosquitoes.
4. During night and nap time use a mosquito net.
5. Keep your kid indoors during dawn and dusk.
6. Maintain your lawn and cut long weeds regularly.
7. Do not allow stagnant water near your house.