Imbibe The Essence Of Kindness In Your Child Right Away!
1. Teach your child to say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’. Practicing these manners will develop empathy in your child.
2. Teach your child to share his toys with other kids and also, that it is fine when another child wants to share his toys with him, he should accept it. This will teach him to mutually share and accept others the way they are. Do not dominate your child’s thoughts by telling him negative things about other kids. That will only make him judgmental and disapprove others.
3. Teach your child appreciation by recognizing his efforts and also appreciating efforts done by others.
4. Tell him stories about kindness and its importance.
5. Model the behavior. Try to kind, gentle, non-judgmental, appreciative, encouraging and positive in most of the situations. Your kid observes and learns from you more than anyone else.