Never Play Any Dangerous Games With Ropes or Cords in Front of Your Kids
- At this stage your bond with your child is slated to get strengthened since your child knows that he can count on you over anything. When you and your bundle of joy bond over play, the aim is to spend quality time, enjoy the experience and have lot of fun.
- Avoid playing risky games that are scary and instil fear in your child. Pretend play like enacting a monster, playing with chords and ropes does not project happiness and if your child tries to do the same in your absence, it can be harmful and dangerous.
- If you are trying to do something adventurous don’t do it in in front of your child. He does not have the maturity to understand yet and may experiment himself leading to alarming situations.
- Avoid reading books that talk about monsters, ghosts, deaths etc. especially at bedtime. It can interfere with his sleep and can cause him nightmares.
- For your child, you are his sense of security and comfort. Build experiences and memories that you will cherish for life long. Once your cutiepie grows up, share these stories and have fun together.