Physical Development Through Play For Your Child Now
1. Playing and learning go hand in hand for toddlers. You should give your child ample opportunities to practice and master his developing skills while supervising him.
2. Physical play includes activities that use physical movements that allow your child to use his energy, and it gives your child the chance to develop his gross and fine motor skills.
3. By physical play, your child will develop connections between the nerve cells and the brain. As these connections develop, they will enhance your child’s fine and gross motor skills, socialization, personal awareness, language, creativity and problem-solving. The ideal physical play incorporates play with social interactions and problem-solving.
4. Your child is now becoming a little explorer who is ever curious. Teach him stacking blocks and rings, hand painting, pushing and pulling things, passing the ball by hands, kicking the football, etc.
5. Play matching games with your toddler, like shape sorting and simple puzzles.