Quick Tips On How You Should React To Your Child's Tantrums
1. Try feeding your child; exhaustion and hunger are common causes for tantrums.
2. If you feel a tantrum building up, distract them.
3. Identify triggers, tantrums don’t occur without a reason.
4. Stay calm or pretend to at least; this will ease the situation.
5. Try ignoring the child momentarily and avoid giving in to their demands.
Don’t let the tantrum reach its peak, dissolve it early to ensure your baby is calm and you too have peaceful parenting.