Quick Tips To Avoid Strangulation Dangers At Home
1. Keep ropes, metal wires, and cords away from your toddler’s grasp.
2. If you have hanging curtains and blinds, it is best to move away the chairs and tables from that area so that your toddler doesn’t climb on them and reach the curtains.
3. Wrap up any hanging ropes or cords and never allow them to dangle.
4. Never allow your toddler to reach your telephone wire.
5. Rope swings in the park or outdoors can also be a hazard if children are left to play by themselves.
Always remember, safety is quintessential.