Quick Tips To Keep Your Little One Happy
1. Keep your little one well fed: A well fed baby will always be a happy else, your baby may be fussy.
2. Express your affection to your sweetheart: Never stop exhibiting your feelings to your baby, it will make her bond with you and eventually your baby too will reciprocate her love in the same way.
3. Keep your darling away from becoming bored or over tired: Your baby too gets bored and exhausted, she loves to explore her surroundings. She would love to mingle with other kids. Your baby is a powerhouse of energy, thus channelize it effectively. Spending longer time in travel or outdoor may make her exhausted and fussy.
4. Your presence makes your little one happy: Your presence gives a sense of security to your darling so try to be around as much as possible.
5. Give a little freedom: Be a little flexible and give her space, being concerned and alert is completely fine. Don’t say no to everything because she too picks up the same habit.
6. Keep your sweetheart neat and clean: Good hygiene is important and your darling will inculcate this habit of yours from the start. If your baby remains clean, she will be a happy child.