India’s first data driven social platform to enhance child growth and development during the critical stage of child development from birth date till 5 years!
Quick Tips To Prevent Suffocation Hazards In Your Little One
1. It is important that toddlers are never left alone and lot of precautions need to be taken even when they are asleep. Toddlers, since infancy have the habit of putting everything into their mouth. It is wise to monitor them and prevent suffocation. This could arise from a simple plastic cover to a towel or even a toy.
2. Use child-resistant locks for places your child can easily reach and entrap herself
3. It is extremely important to not use any plastic bags or covers as toys.
4. Balloons can also become a choking hazard.
5. Rope, if long enough, can be equally dangerous.