Social Skills Your Little One Develops Through Play At This Stage
1. Your child demands attention and wants to be reassured regularly because now he is very inquisitive and understands that he is an individual too.
2. Your child will now grow fearful of strangers and resist being separated from you.
3. He enjoys playing repetitive games as his memory is improving and he can remember and recall past events.
4. He now enjoys playing alongside other children but not able to interact or share with them yet.
5. He loves to imitate people around him like holding a phone close to his ear, turning pages of a book, etc.
6. He now enjoys pretend play and the games of imagination.