Taking Care Of Your Child When She Suffers From Cold
It is normal for your baby to have eight or more colds a year. Most colds get better in five to seven days. Here are some suggestions on how to ease the symptoms of cold in your child in your child:
1. Make sure your child drinks plenty of fluids
2. Saline nasal drops can help loosen dried snot and also relieve a stuffy nose
3 Rub a chest rub on your child’s back and chest for better sleep
4. Put few drops on Eucalyptus oil on a cotton ball and keep it near your baby’s pillow for easy breathing
5. Add few drops of Eucalyptus oil in your baby’s bath water. This will help in relieving stuffy nose.
6. Honey can be given to babies above 1 year of age
7. If you are breastfeeding your baby then you must continue doing so. You can put two drops of breast milk in your baby’s nostrils to relieve her from stuffy nose.