Travel Time - Do's and Don't's
At this stage, travelling is a tough task as your little bundle of joy keeps roaming around the place. You should keep in mind these points to make your travel more pleasant.
1. Carry some story books or small toys to keep your kid busy.
2. Carry his favorite snacks.
3. Dress him in comfortable, diaper changing friendly clothing.
4. If your are travelling by air make sure to feed your baby at takeoff and landing.
1. Do not forgot to carry extra pairs of clothes, wipes, diaper and sanitizer in your baby’s hand bag.
2. Do not forgot to carry generic medicines.
3. Do not leave your child unattended even for a minute.
4. Do not make him sleep at least before 3-4 hours of travelling.