When To Introduce Crayons To Your Little One?
When thinking of introducing your little one to crayons, make sure your toddler has the ability to grab a small object with the thumb and forefinger.
1. Allow him to fine-tune their artistic skills only under supervision.
2. Gather a few sheets of paper and allow creativity.
3. When a crayon start to make way from paper to mouth, intercept it immediately.
4. Make sure the crayons are non-toxic and washable.
5. Thick ones are sturdier and more comfortable for small hands.