Why You Should Give Some Freedom To Your Child From Now On
It is necessary that your child gets certain freedom even if he is this small. Giving freedom along with boundaries will help him focus and have good listening abilities. The more he does things on his own, the less you will need to worry when he grows up. Here is a list of things where you can give freedom to your child.
1. Let your child choose what he wants to play rather you choosing for him.
2. Give him a choice for eating his food. Let him decide to eat more or less.
3. Wait for your child to finish his play or any activity before you interrupt him for bathing, food time or diaper change.
4. Let your child explore, touch, climb the stairs. Don’t stop him but be near him to avoid any accidents.
5. As he spends most of his time at home, don’t expect him to be at the best behavior at dinner parties, at the mall or in a restaurant.