5 Vegetable and Chicken Casserole
Get a healthy dose of veggies and chicken with this wholesome vegetable and chicken casserole. This is a complete meal with ample nutrients and goodness of essential vitamins like vitamin C, B-6, and potassium.
Ingredients to make 5 Vegetable and Chicken Casserole:
Chicken breast, 1/3 cup broccoli florets,½ low sodium chicken stock cube, 250 ml boiling water, 5 ml vegetable oil, ½ cup peeled and chopped potatoes, ½ cup peeled and chopped parsnip, 1 tsp. finely chopped parsley, 1/3 cup chopped carrots, 1/3 cup swede
Steps to make 5 Vegetable and Chicken Casserole:
1. Take a saucepan and add broccoli. Cook for 4-6 minutes until soft. Keep aside.
2. Combine the chicken with stock cube in boiling water.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add potatoes and parsnip and cook for 3-5 minutes. Pour some water, stock cube, chicken and carrots in the pan. Allow the veggies to turn tender. After this, add the broccoli florets.
4. With the help of a blender, blend the contents into a puree. Stir in the parsley after that.
5. Serve the dish warm. Refrigerate the remaining portion.
Isn’t this recipe simply delightful to make? Taste it for sure!