A Tasty And Sweet Rice Dish For Your Baby
Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin D along with a generous dose of potassium, magnesium, and other micronutrients. Here is a recipe for some delicious sweet potato rice that you are sure to love.
¼ cup rice, ½ sweet potato, 2 tbsp ghee, 5 gms jaggery, water, a pinch of cardamom powder
1. Soak rice for 30 minutes.
2. Peel and chop the sweet potato.
3. Add the chopped sweet potatoes to the soaked rice and cook in the pressure cooker for two whistles.
4. Let it cool, remove the lid and add ghee along with jaggery dissolved in water.
5. Cook for some more time and serve warm.
Optional: A pinch of cardamom powder.