Apple and Mango Puree
Apples are a rich source of phytonutrients, antioxidants, flavonoids, Vitamin C, beta-carotene, riboflavin, thiamine, potassium, phosphorus and calcium. Mangoes are a rich source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6 and dietary fibre. Combine these highly nutritional fruits for your baby and make a nourishing puree. Here’s how you can prepare this yummy delight for your baby.
Ingredients: 1 ripe mango, 1 apple, water
1. Peel, core and chop the apples into small pieces.
2. Cook the apples in water on low flame till they are soft and tender.
3. Peel the mangoes and chop them into small pieces.
4. Add them into the saucepan along with the apples till they are cooked and mushy.
5. Scoop out the ingredients and process them in a blender into a smooth puree.
Yummy apple mango puree is ready! Serve it to your baby as dessert after his meals.