Apple Cinnamon Crumble
Apple Cinnamon Crumble is a perfect choice to treat your aching gums with the goodness of apples. This is a simple dish that's tasty as well as beneficial for health at the same time, loaded with essential vitamins and minerals.
Ingredients to make Apple Cinnamon Crumble:
Sliced and peeled apple, flour, cinnamon, butter, yogurt
To make apple cinnamon crumble:
1. Stew one sliced and peeled apple in the microwave with 2 tbsp water for 2-3 minutes until mushy.
2. Mash the stewed apple and spread the paste in an oven-safe container.
3. In a bowl, add 25gms of flour, and a pinch of cinnamon with 10gms of butter and mix them to form crumbles.
4. Cover the apple sauce with the crumbs and bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Serve with a dollop of yogurt or fresh cream.
You can make this a dessert instead by serving it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.