Apple Cinnamon Puree
Apples can be introduced as the first solid food to your little one. They are packed with vitamins and iron essential for your baby's growth. And adding a little cinnamon makes it easier to digest. This apple puree is simple, easy to make and can be stored in the freezer.
1 apple, cinnamon, water
1. Peel and cut the apple into small pieces.
2. Put these pieces in a pan and add water just enough to cover them.
3. Add a small piece of cinnamon stick
4. Cover the pan and cook on simmer till the apple is tender.
5. Once cooled mash the apple. You can use a spoon or a blender to do so. Do not mash cinnamon.
Your puree is ready. You can alter the consistency as per your choice.
Note: This can be stored in the freezer, in a safe container with a lid. It can remain for a week.