Apple Fool is one of the simplest recipes that can be offered to your adorable baby. It is a healthy dish that is full of nutrients that should be frequently offered to growing toddlers. Apple is rich with Vitamin C and several essential minerals, whereas yogurt is an important source of calcium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, magnesium and protein. Parents can even customize this recipe by adding few more citrus fruit elements. Apple Fool is designated to be served for Lunch or Dinner.
Ingredients: Red Apple and Yogurt
1. You first need to peel off the apples and slice them equally.
2. Place them in a microwave dish along with 2 Tbs. of water.
3. Cover the content and microwave it for at least 2 minutes.
4. Now, the next step is to prepare a puree using the tendered fruit. Allow the puree to cool.
5. The final move is to add yogurt to the puree and stir it well.
6. Chill the dish and serve it whenever your baby craves for something tasty.
For keeping your baby happy such recipes are needed. Try it now!