Baked Apple and Apricot Puree
Apples and apricots are highly nutritious fruits and are extremely beneficial for your child. Apples are a rich source of carbohydrates, Vitamin C, dietary fibre and magnesium, while apricots provide Vitamin A, Vitamin C, copper, dietary fibre and potassium. Use this simple recipe to cook up a dish for your little one using these fruits.
Ingredients: 4 apples, 8-12 dried apricots, 1 oranges zested and juiced
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. Next, wash and peel the apples and remove the core.
3. Stuff in some of the dried apricots into the core of each apple.
4. Place the apples on a square piece of tin foil.
5. Next, pour in 1 tbsp. of orange juice into the core of each apple.
6. Wrap the apples in their tin foils and bake for 35-40 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let the apples cool.
8. On cooling, put them into a blender and process into a smooth puree.
This healthy and yummy dish will win your little one’s heart. So go ahead and use this recipe to prepare this dish for your baby today!