Baked Sweet Potato Custard
Sweet Potato Baked Custard is a lovely sweet dish. Besides being high on fibre, sweet potato is a rich source of Vitamin C and many minerals. As an added bonus, sweet potato brings a natural sweetness to this dish.
Ingredients: 1 cup cooked sweet potato, ½ cup ripe banana, 1 cup milk, 2 beaten egg yolks, 2 tbsp brown sugar, ½ tsp salt, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, and ¼ cup raisins.
1. Mash cooked sweet potato with ripe banana and mix in milk.
2. Add beaten egg yolks to the banana, milk, and sweet potato mix.
3. Add brown sugar and salt.
4. Blend until smooth.
5. In a baking tray, sprinkle some cooking spray.
6. Transfer the blended mixture onto this tray.
7. Sprinkle over the mix sugar, ground cinnamon, and raisins.
8. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
9. Cut and serve.
Try this dish today!