Banana and Jowar Porridge
Wondering what to feed your 8 month old baby? Try out this banana and jowar porridge. This dish brings together the nutrients of bananas and jowar flour. While bananas provide Vitamin B6, riboflavin, niacin, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, calcium and potassium, whereas jowar flour offers thiamine, phosphorus, iron and dietary fibre.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp. ghee, 2 tbsp. jowar flour, 1 banana, 2 tbsp. powdered rice, 2 cups water.
1. Heat ghee in a pan and add the jowar flour.
2. Saute till the flour has mixed well with the ghee.
3. Next, add the powdered rice and mix well.
4. Now add water and mix with the flour well. Stir well to ensure that no lumps are formed.
5. Cook for a few minutes to ensure that the flours have cooked well.
6. Remove the pan from the flame and set aside.
7. Mash the bananas and add to the flour and mix well.
Banana and jowar porridge is ready for your baby. Try out this recipe today and treat your little one to this delicious dish!