Banana Applesauce Mush
Banana Applesauce Mush is a delicious dish that your baby will absolutely love. This dish is highly nutritional too as it offers the nutritional benefits of banana and applesauce. Bananas are a rich source of Vitamin B6, riboflavin, niacin, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, calcium and potassium. Applesauce is a great source of dietary fibre, which keeps your baby’s digestive system in good health.
Ingredients: 2 apples, 1 ripe banana
1. Clean the apples by washing, peeling and coring them.
2. Cut into chunks or slices. Boil water in a pan and put the apple chunks and cook till the apples are soft and tender.
3. Mash the apples in a bowl or put in a processor to blend into a smooth puree.
4. Peel a ripe banana and mash it into the bowl containing the apple puree.
5. Add a little of the applesauce to mix the mash better.
Banana applesauce mush is ready! Prepare this yummy recipe for your little one today!