Banana Teething Biscuits
Banana teething biscuits are apparently the best choice of food for your baby when he reaches the teething stage. To soothe the pain and irritation in teeth, your baby needs something to bite on, quite often. Bananas are a healthy source of magnesium, Iron and potassium. Make them these healthy banana teething biscuits to ease the pain during this stage.
Ingredients: ¼ cup brown sugar, ½ cup vegetable oil, 2 eggs, 1 cup mashed banana, 1 ¾ cup whole meal flour, 2 tsp. baking powder, ½ tsp. baking powder
1. Make sure that the oven is preheated to 180 degree Celsius.
2. Take a bowl and mix the above mentioned ingredients well.
3. Gently, pour the mixture in slice tins and let them bake for an hour.
4. Slice the baked biscuits into sticks and lay them on a baking paper.
5. Bake for another hour at 150 degree Celsius.
Let the yummy biscuits melt in your little one's mouth!