Beetroot and Pomegranate Puree
Beetroots have a high content of phytonutrients, folate, manganese, potassium, copper, dietary fibre, magnesium, phosphorus, Vitamin C, iron and Vitamin B6. Pomegranates are a rich source of Vitamin K, Vitamin C, folate, dietary fibre and sodium. This beetroot pomegranate puree is easy and simple to prepare and offers all these nutrients to your baby.
Ingredients: 2 beetroots peeled and finely diced; 1 pomegranate halved
1. Boil the beetroot in water in a covered saucepan on low flame for about 15 minutes till they are soft and tender.
2. Remove from the flame and set aside for cooling.
3. Tap the pomegranate with a wooden ladle and remove the seeds.
4. Put the seeds into a blender along with some water and process till you get its juice.
5. Remove the seeds and pith by passing the juice through a strainer.
6. Next, place the beetroot and beetroot juice in a blender and process into a smooth puree.
Beetroot and pomegranate puree is a delicious dish that your child will love to have. Prepare this dish for your baby today!