Biscuits To Soothe Your Child's Teething Gums
As your child starts teething, you will need to give your child toys and food to soothe his aching gums. Wouldn’t it be great if you could offer your baby some healthy biscuits that work as teething food too? Try this quick, easy, and tasty oak biscuits that have the right crunch to massage his gums.
Ingredients: 1 cup oats, ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp cinnamon, ¼ tsp nutmeg powderd, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 cup overripe mashed banana, 1 tsp vanilla essence and 3 tbsp oil.
1. Grind oats to make course oat flour.
2. Mix in oats, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg powderd, and baking powder.
3. To the above, add banana and mix well.
4. Add vanilla essence and oil. Mix well.
5. Drop spoonful of the mix in a greased baking tray and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Let it cool and store in an airtight container and give your child one piece at a time.