Broccoli Pear and Tahini Puree
Unique in taste, this broccoli pear and tahini puree is just what your growing baby needs. This puree offers essential nutrients such as protein, Vitamin E, pantothenic acid, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, dietary fibre, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, folate, potassium, manganese, Vitamin E and calcium. Here’s how you can prepare this puree at home.
Ingredients: 1 broccoli head, 2 pears, 3 tbsp. of Tahini, water
1. Wash and clean the broccoli and pears.
2. Chop the broccoli into florets and set aside.
3. Peel, deseed and chop the pears.
4. Steam the broccoli and pear chunks till they are soft and tender.
5. Next, transfer them into a blender on cooling and process into a puree along with Tahini. Add a little water if required.
This puree is a healthy alternative for your baby during the weaning period. Easy to prepare, make it for your little one’s breakfast today!