Broccoli, Potato and Cheese puree
When trying new a new puree for your baby, you can experiment with this broccoli, potato and cheese puree which is full of essential nutrients and forms a nice smooth texture. The broccoli has a delicious taste and is loaded with essential Vitamin C,A, B-and Iron, pottasium. When starting on solids, this puree can turn out to be a favourite for your child.
Ingredients: 1 large potato, 1 cup broccoli, 2 tsp. cheddar cheese
1. Cut the potatoes and broccoli into small cubes. Place the cubes of potato in a sauce pan in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the broccoli and let them boil for an additional 5 minutes. Make sure that the veggies are tender.
3. Add the tender veggies and the cheese in a blender and make a puree.
4. Serve a small quantity to your child.
5. You can use another cheese if you like.
With this healthy puree, your baby will surely develop right!