Butternut Squash Carrot and Apple Mash
Butternut Squash Carrot and Apple Mash is a very quick and budget friendly recipe for your young baby. The flavors offered in this dish are quite vibrant that would be liked by your baby. The color as well as the softness is another prime reason for this dish to be a hit among growing infants. Carrot contributes to offer excellent levels of potassium and Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and phosphorus, which are all needed for the completion of nutritious requirements by the human body. This flavorful dish is apt to be served to your charming baby during lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: Butternut Squash, Apple and 1 Carrot.
1. The first step involves the peeling of butternut squash, apple and carrot. Cut the ingredients into small cubes.
2. Now take a pan and heat water. Cook the content until it grows soft.
3. The next step is to drain the water.
4. Use a masher for crushing these ingredients into a smooth paste.
5. You can even season the mash with salt.
The preparation time is quite less that makes this recipe popular among young mothers.