Carrot and Cauliflower Cheese with Rice
Rice is an essential food item, which is a must-have. Carrot and Cauliflower Cheese with Rice is a superb dish that can be prepared under ten minutes. It is a dish that is appetizing as well as flavorful. Rice offers an impressive level of carbohydrates, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B6, and fiber.
Ingredients to make Carrot and Cauliflower Cheese with Rice:
2 Carrots, rice, grated Cheddar cheese, grated cauliflower 100g
Steps to make Carrot and Cauliflower Cheese with Rice:
1. Firstly, take the carrots and peel them. Wash the cauliflowers and then cut both the vegetables into small pieces.
2. Now boil the carrot and cauliflower pieces until they go tender.
3. The next step is to blend the two vegetables to form a puree.
4. To the puree, add rice along with cheese. Heat the whole mixture until the cheese melts.
5. Serve once the temperature settles.
It is a basic delicacy that can be practiced with a variety of vegetables.