Carrot and Sweet potato mash
Potatoes should form a staple food item in your baby’s diet after he starts consuming solids. One of the best ways to feed it to him is in the form of a puree. Get going with this sweet potato and carrot puree, which is delightfully zesty and full of essential nutrients as well.
Ingredients: 1 cup sweet potato, peeled and diced, 1 cup carrots, peeled and diced
1. Wash the potatoes and carrots separately and peel off their skin.
2. Chop the vegetables into small cubes and keep aside.
3. Take a saucepan and add water in it. Bring the water to boil.
4. Place the sweet potato cubes and carrot cubes in the boiling water and let them boil in the water for about 20 minutes. The vegies should get very tender at the end of boiling.
5. Drain excess water and allow to cool down. Transfer the contents in a blender. Add some water and blend into a smooth puree.
6. Store the excess portion in a freezer.
Isn’t this the perfect way to feed potatoes in your baby’s diet? So go ahead!