Chicken and Mango Mash with Veggies
Chicken is a wonderful source of protein which should be offered to your growing infant aged six months & above. Your must try preparing Chicken & Mango Mash with Veggies that is an effective main-course meal for your toddler. Mango is a classic source of potassium, Vitamin C and Vitamin A. The rush of flavors in this recipe will be happily accepted by your baby. Serve this delicacy to your baby during the lunchtime in return for a huge smile.
Ingredients: 1 Chicken breast, 1 Carrot, 1 parsnip and 1 Mango.
1. You first need to take the chicken breast and steam it until its gets tender.
2. The next step is to peel and chop the carrot and parsnip. Now, add the veggies in a water pan to boil.
3. Peel the mango and cut it into fine cubes.
4. Now, you need to prepare a puree using the chopped veggies and fruits along with the boiled chicken.
5. Check the temperature of the content before serving.
This is a healthy recipe that should be shared among family and friends.