Chicken, Green Beans and Avocado Puree
Chicken green beans and avocado puree combines the goodness of chicken, green beans and avocado. Chicken is a rich source of selenium, phosphorus, iron, pantothenic acid, Vitamin B12, folate, Vitamin B6, niacin, riboflavin, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and protein. French beans are rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, iron, Omega 3 fatty acids, protein, niacin, Vitamin A, choline, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chromium, Vitamin B1 and copper. Avocados have a high content of Vitamin K, folate, Vitamin C, potassium, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, zinc, phosphorus, Vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin and niacin.
Ingredients: 1 chicken breast chopped, handful of green beans, 1 avocado, 250 ml vegetable stock, olive oil
1. Preheat your oven at 180oC. Rub the chicken pieces with olive oil, place on a baking tray and bake for about 45 minutes.
2. Clean and chop the green beans. Place in a baking tray and drizzle olive oil. Bake till the beans are soft and tender.
3. When the chicken is done, blend in a food processor.
4. Next, process the green beans into a smooth puree.
5. Mash the avocado and mix it with chicken stock.
6. Mix all the pureed food items together and your puree is ready!
This is the ultimate healthy dish and is a delight for non-veg lovers.