Chicken Vegetable Casserole - A Complete Meal In A Bowl
This Chicken Casserole loaded with the goodness of vegetables is just the thing to give on a wintry evening. Loaded with protein, vitamins, minerals, and fibers, this casserole is great for complete nutritional needs.
Ingredients to make Chicken Vegetable Casserole:
Chicken breast, carrots, turnip, potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, butter
Steps to make Chicken Vegetable Casserole:
1. Dice a small skinless chicken breast piece and fry in a little oil till brown.
2. Boil 250ml chicken stock and add the chicken pieces along with a bowl of chopped mixed veggies. You can use carrots, turnip, potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli.
3. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or till veggies are soft.
4. Use a hand blender to make a smooth puree.
5. Add salt to taste along with a dollop of butter.
Serve at room temperature.