Complete Protein Magic In One Bowl –Egg Ghee Rice
Eggs are known for high quality of protein sources and egg yolks provide vitamins A, D, E and K, omega-3 fats and antioxidants, much of which is not found in egg whites. Ghee enhances the taste and also contains Omega 3s - healthy forms of fat. This recipe contains all essential nutrients which is required for development. You can serve it at brunch or lunch time.
Ingredients: 1 cup cooked mashed rice, 1 tbsp ghee, 1 garlic clove peeled and crushed, 5 curry leaves, 1/2 tbsp coriander powder, 1 boiled egg yolk, 2 tbsp boiled mashed spinach (optional).
1. Take a small pan, heat it up, add ghee in it, once ghee starts melting add garlic, coriander powder and curry leaves.
2. Roast it on low flame after few minutes you will get nice aroma. Now add mashed rice to in it. Mix all spices and rice properly.
3. Now crumble the boiled egg yolk with the help of a fork and mix it in the rice.
4. Add well mashed spinach in the rice and mix it thoroughly.
5. Switch off the gas, cool down at room temperature.