Vermicelli is a power packed food that gives a fuller stomach; give it an interesting twist by cooking it with fruits and milk.
Ingredients to make Creamy Vermicelli:
1 tsp clarified butter, 25 g vermicelli, 250 ml milk, strawberries, banana
Steps to make Creamy Vermicelli:
1. In a pan, heat 1 tsp clarified butter and roast 25gms vermicelli.
2. Pour in 250 ml whole milk and let the vermicelli simmer in the milk; stir constantly.
3. Stir until the vermicelli thickens into a creamy consistency.
4. In a blender, add 3 strawberries and ½ banana and blend till smooth.
5. Add the mixed fruit puree to cooled vermicelli.
Fruit loaded Creamy Vermicelli tastes best when served cold, try this today and tell us in the comments below how it was.