Delicious Almond Milk
Packed with the goodness of vitamin E, almonds are an excellent introduction to your baby’s meal times. Don’t give him whole almonds yet, they’re a major choking hazard; give him this delicious almond milk instead!
Ingredients: 20 almonds, saffron strands, and 2 cups of whole milk.
1. Soak almonds overnight.
2. Peel and grind to a fine paste with little water.
3. Soak a couple of saffron strands in a little milk.
4. Boil whole milk, add saffron and sugar.
5. Keep stirring and add the almond paste. Continue to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
6. Strain to remove all almond particles.
7. Pour it in a sipper and serve at room temperature.
Try this recipe on your child’s next play date!