Easy And Healthy Home made Cerelac Recipe for Baby
Does your 6 months old baby like cerelac? If yes then, homemade cerelac for 6 months baby is a right recipe for your little one. Try this easy homemade cerelac recipe for 6+ months baby at your home, and feed your baby a healthy mixture of pulses and nuts. It's not only tasty but also provides your baby with potassium, Vitamin C, and carbohydrates.
Ingredients to make Homemade Cerelac for 6-months-old Baby:
Raw horse gram – 1 cup, raw urad Dal – 1/4 cup, raw moong dal – 1/4 cup, raw rice -1 cup, raw toor or arhar – 1/4 cup, almond (chopped)-3 tbsp, cashew- 3 tbsp, cardamom (powdered)- 1 tbsp
How to make Cerelac at Home:
1. Dry and roast separately all the ingredients one by one on a very low flame, till you get a good fried fragrant.
2. Sieve the powder using siever to collect the scrap, now blend the collected scrap in blender and sieve.
3. Repeat this process until you get very less or no scrap.
4. Allow it to cool and store it in an airtight container.
1. You can make porridge by taking 2 tbsp. of homemade Cerelac in 1 cup of boiling water/milk. Mix more milk if required for desired consistency.
2. If your baby likes sweet flavors, sugar/jaggery can be added to the porridge.
3. You can also use dates syrup or raisins puree to give natural sweetness to the porridge.
4. Take any fruit like banana, chikoo, mango or apple and mix it with this paste.
There you go! You now have several recipes to feed yummy Homemade Cerelac for baby to your cute little munchkin.
For more information on your child's daily nutrition, check out the Parentlane App today!