Eggless baby cereal
Is your baby still in the teething stage? Want to make some delicious eggless cookies for him? This recipe helps you to make the perfect cookies without the use of egg, sugar or salt.
Ingredients: 1 cup plain sifted flour, 1 cup dry baby rice cereal, 3 tsp. vegetable oil, 150 ml ice water
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
2. Take a baking tray and line it with baking paper, to be set aside.
3. Take a bowl and combine the rice cereal and flour.
4. Together, pour some oil and ice water one at a time. Continue to stir the mixture until it forms a consistent ball of dough.
5. Roll out the dough on floured surface. The thickness should be about 5 mm.
6. Use cookie cutters to get the desired shape of the cookies. You may use the left over dough to repeat this step.
7. Bake the cookies until golden, for about 15-20 minutes.
8. Cool down and store for up to 5 days.
We know you are going to love making these cookies!