Puddings are wonderful and quite a favorite among masses. Fruity Semolina is a classic recipe, which would be craved by the majority from time to time. This creamy pudding is made using semolina that is high on carbohydrates and protein. The presence of milk adds to the calcium level, which is important for the building of bones. This dish is also rich in vitamin B-12, vitamin D, riboflavin, and phosphorous.
Ingredients to make Fruity Semolina:
25g semolina, 250ml milk, strawberries, 1 banana
Steps to make Fruity Semolina:
1. The initial step is to cut the strawberries into thin slices and place them in a bowl.
2. Now, cut banana cubes and blend them together with strawberry slices to form a paste.
3. Add semolina to a pan and add milk. Stir the mixture constantly over medium heat.
4. The next step is to lower the flame and stir the content for five more minutes until it gets creamy and thick.
5. Add the blended fruit paste to the pan and mix it further. Allow it to cool before serving.
Try it today!