Fruity Yum Yum
Seasonal fruits are the best and healthiest way to fill up your little one's tummy. Post 6 months, your baby can relish a list of purees.This yummy concoction of apples and mangoes is a tasty change from the monotone of a single fruit puree while bringing the goodness of two fruits together in every spoon.
How to make the Apple Mango Puree?
1. Peel, core and chop two apples into small pieces.
2. Put the apple pieces along with 2 tbsp unsweetened apple juice in a sauce pan. Cover cooked for 8-10 minutes or until apples are tender.
3. Peel and chop one ripe mango.
4. Blend together the mango pieces with the cooked apple sauce in an electric blender.
5. Pour in a bowl. Unsweetened apple juice will give the added taste of apple to the puree.
Try this puree today to complete your child’s requirement of vitamins, iron and other minerals for the day.