Garlic Flavoured Ragi Porridge
Garlic flavoured ragi porridge is an easy dish that you can prepare. Besides being tasty, this dish is highly nutritional as it is made using ragi flour which is a rich source of carbohydrates, amino acids, calcium and potassium. The garlic used in the dish curbs any gas formation in tummy.
Ingredients: 4 tbsp. ragi flour, ¼ tsp. cumin seeds, 1 tbsp. ghee, ¼ tbsp. grated jaggery, 1 garlic clove finely grated, salt.
1. Mix ragi flour in one cup of water and make a smooth paste.
2. Add salt and a cup of water and stir well.
3. Heat ghee in a pan and add jeera powder to it. Next, add the grated garlic and ragi paste and stir well.
4. Next, add the grated jaggery and stir well to ensure that it mixes in well.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil, stir and then turn off the flame.
Garlic flavoured ragi porridge is ready to serve! Try out this recipe today!