Healthy And Tasty Methi Moong Dal Khichdi
Looking to add some greens to your diet? Don’t look far as we present to you this yummy Methi Moong Dal Khichdi packed with essential nutrients!
Ingredients to make Methi Moong Dal Khichdi:
½ cup methi leaves, 2 tbsp rice, 1 tbsp moong dal, ½ tsp jeera, 1 tsp ghee, water, salt to taste
Steps to make a bowl of Methi Moong Dal Khichdi:
1. Clean and soak ½ cup methi leaves in salted water for 1 hr. Wash thoroughly.
2. Soak 2 tbsp rice and 1 tbsp moong dal for 30 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tsp ghee in a cooker and add ½ tsp jeera.
4. Add rice, dal, and water and cook until tender.
5. Open cooker and add salt, chopped methi leaves and boil until methi leaves are completely cooked.
Add a pinch of jeera powder and serve.