Little White Balls In Sweet Red Sea
Sabodana, also known as sago, is rich in starch and an excellent option when you want a fuller stomach. Carrots are a great addition to sabodana, as it brings it a texture and flavor of its own.
Ingredients to make Little White Balls In Sweet Red Sea:
2 tbsp sabodana, water, 1 cup carrots, 1 cup milk, a pinch of cardamom powder, 3-4 strands of saffron, 2 tsp ghee, sugar
Steps to make Little White Balls In Sweet Red Sea:
1. Soak 2 tbsp sabodana in water till soft.
2. Grind 1 cup chopped carrots in 1 cup milk; add a pinch of cardamom powder and 3-4 strands of saffron to it.
3. In a pan, add the soaked sabodana and carrot puree.
4. Add 2 tsp ghee, sugar to taste and cook for some time.
5. This dessert can be served warm or cold as per your preference.
Try this fun kheer over the weekend and get delighted by it.