Here’s an extremely simple recipe which is easy to cook and is highly nutritious. It is made using potatoes, which is a rich source of pantothenic acid, dietary fiber, niacin, phosphorus, manganese, Vitamin C, copper and potassium.
Ingredients: 2 potatoes cut into 4 pieces, 2-3 cups water, 3-4 tbsp. butter, 1 cheese cube grated, ¼ tsp. black pepper powder, salt.
1. Boil the potatoes in water.
2. Heat a pan and add the potatoes in it. Start mashing the potatoes and slowly add in the water.
3. Add butter and grated cheese and keep stirring the mixture.
4. Keep adding the water till the mixture thickens.
5. Add the salt and pepper powder, stir and turn off the heat.
So go on and give it a try today!