Papaya and Apple Rice Pudding
Papayas are rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, B, folate, pantothenic acid, dietary fiber, magnesium, etc. Apples are a rich source of phytonutrients, antioxidants, flavonoids, Vitamin C, beta-carotene, riboflavin, thiamine, potassium, phosphorus, and calcium. Papaya and apple rice pudding offers all the nutrients on a platter.
Ingredients to make Papaya and Apple Rice Pudding:
100 gm brown rice, 1 ripe papaya, 1 red apple, water
Steps to make Papaya and Apple Rice Pudding:
1. Wash and clean the brown rice. Cook the rice in water for about 20 minutes till it is done.
2. Cool and puree in a blender to get a runny puree.
3. Next, clean the apples, core and chop them. Cook in water till the apples are cooked and then puree.
4. Peel the papaya, remove the seeds and scoop out the flesh.
5. Puree the papaya with a little water.
Pour all the purees into a bowl and mix well. The pudding is ready!