Pear and Appricot Puree
This pear and apricot puree is prepared in under 10 minutes and acts as an amazing breakfast option for your little one. The best part about this little recipe is that, you can add the puree to a dash of yoghurt, for a complete breakfast for the little baby.
Ingredients: 4 tsp. Water, 750 gram dried, stoned apricots, chopped into small pieces, 1 whole pear, ripe, peeled and chopped
1. Take a large saucepan and add the water to it. Slowly, add the chopped pieces of apricot and pear as well.
2. Keep stirring the mix and let the flame simmer for a couple of minutes.
3. Once the fruits are soft, take them off the flame and let them cool down.
4. Once cooled, add the fruits in a blender and blend into a thick puree.
5. You can also add this puree to yoghurt for added flavour.
Isn’t this puree so easy to make and so yummy as well!